Sunday, January 16, 2011

...Is Now In A Relationship With Duane Reade and NJ Transit

Happy MLKeg Day!

I'll be back in the New York groove for a day or two and will return permanently on Saturday. My best friend is moving from Puerto Rico to bloody,bloody 83rd street! In a year, a dream conceived from a pure ineffable inkling has made a unfathomable trajectory towards reality. With a few magical people in my life, a pack of gum in my pocket, and a dream, the year of twentybones looks like a extraordinary and supreme year.

I'm sure I'll have oodles of incentives for more offensive blog antics. My prognosis is definitely tearing NJ Transit a new one because of their sky high ticket prices. I mean, Jesus Horatio Christ. I'm going to have to apply for a layaway to pay for a fucking trip to Secaucus even though I contract H1N1 just from looking at that city.

ANYWAY. Pictures and inappropriate day wear to come.

Viva La Bad Kids!

...Now taking donations to the GregMania Liver Transplant Fund. 

No comments:

Post a Comment