Saturday, November 5, 2011

HOLY DI$CO TITS: 100th Post!

Needless to say, I'm overwhelmingly speechless at the fact that this is my 100th blog post on Le Cabaret.  This blog, birthed from the abyss of my creative anxiety, has been my baby since its inception back in January (Click HERE to read the very first post. Awww *tear*). And, 100 posts and 25,000+ hits later, I'm still exuding my psycho babble. I can't believe this page has been viewed over 25,000 times and still counting. So I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has read and said even one nice thing. I can't tell you the utter delight I feel when people come up to me and say how much they love my blog. So eternal gratitude pointed at you, darling nuggets.

Also, I just wanted to share with you last month's demographic of who read this blog and where they came from:


GHANA? MAYA ANGELOU, DAT YOU GURL? Thank you for making me Tom Cruise-jumping-on-Oprah's-couch happy. I feel like I'm changing the world one skinny jean at a time. I remember saying on my first blog post that I had no idea what correlation future posts would make...and to be frankly honest, I still don't. HA!

When I first came up with the idea to write, I wanted to embody Enlightenment thinker and social critic Voltaire, whose writing was ahead of his time. He would express his ideas utilizing satire to make them appeal to a mass audience. That's basically what I want to do. This blog's mantra is fundamentally entertainment, yet I want to convey serious issues to my audience as well. And I hope to continue to inspire and make you laugh.

In other GregMania news, I'm on a new, effective diet:


(Beer and Netflix)

So, cheers to another 100 posts! I'm in midst of those abominable midterms, so look out for a tequila spurred post with targeted animosity towards these awful assessments.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas GPA genocide. 

If anyone needs me, I'll be playing "gotcha nose!" with Voldemort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment