Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mental Vomit

(This post has been brought to you by copious amounts of booze and iTunes' depressing musical selection tonight. If it gets any more dismal I'm going to have to take it shopping at Hot Topic.)


Days pass, moments slip between our fingers like grains of sand,


One look from you, and I'm done. 


Thoughts pass, lonely nights. Stench of wine on my breath, 


Wondering, I think about you. Are you thinking about me? 


A promise I made to myself, broken, flooded with empty regrets and hopeful wishes, endless melodies and enigmatic words. 


Unforeseen circumstances, emotional palindromes, my heart strapped into a rollercoaster.


I've learned not fight what I feel, so I took a chance. Put everything on the line, risking it time and time again, just for that one wonderful moment. 


Are you hungry for wonderful? It doesn't need to be perfect. It doesn't need to be healthy. It could be wonderful.


You scroll, whimsical elements mirror off your captivating eyes, trust that if you put your heart on a dish I won't swallow it. 


An arsenal of memories we need to put our faith in, I lose myself again. 


A virtuoso of words, I find the right ones I want to say non-existent. I find sanctuary in writing them down, but this time they don't come to me. 


Fear is but a figment of our imagination. Break down the barriers to see the light. 


Taste the tip with me, I promise it's worth it.


Whut da fuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment