Friday, April 6, 2012

Detox Diary

Well, if you've checked this blog for an update in the past few weeks you probably just saw a tumbleweed blow by. It's been an overwhelming whirlwind of stress, confusion, fabulosity, with a hint of mental instability. I just wasn't cut out for the archetypal college life as much as I was the for antithetical college life. Not many people go to class and directly after adorn themselves in leopard sequined tights and studded jacket and head to an event. I haven't been out and about on the scene lately as often as I would like to be by virtue of abundant amounts of work, but that's going to change in a few months. I'll going to call the movement Coup Dé Mania. Summer 2012. Stay tuned ;).

You need Plan B after staring at my legs

I feel like I'm living a double life in a way, so I'm thanking baby J for spring break right now.  At this point it's not even conducive to any form of a salubrious lifestyle. I would have let Donald Trump sit on my face for a few days off. Stress, stress, stress! Premature gray hair is not the look!

My babe Leah and I posing for photographer Derek Soto, BOOM.

In other news, I'm enjoying a few quiet days off home in the 'burbs. It's nice because I get to drink tequila and masturbate in my own bed until I pass out!!! That and my cat totally judged me when he saw me sucking spilled beer from my sweater. Also, my dad has been in a sour mood and I'm not really sure why. It might be because I didn't take the garbage out like he asked. Or it might be because I posted "I <3 big black cock" on his LinkedIn account. Not sure!! 

So it's been interesting. My battery needs recharging. Hopefully I'll get to blog more while I'm at home rotting and touching myself to Dawson's Creek. 

Also, I've been having too much fun with different hair color:

80's Cyndi Lauper realness

TECHNICOLOR PROLIFERATION


No comments:

Post a Comment