Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Eat Pray Wicca

I'm calling this blog post "Eat Pray Wicca" because a) ???, b) I couldn't think of another title, and c) I'm a firm believer of witchcraft alleviating disorders such as social anxiety and door-to-door canvassing. I know I've been neglecting my blog but I've been a busy Burt's Bee! I was just accepted into The New School's Master of the Arts in Media Studies program, so I'll be moving back to New York for school in the fall!

In addition to going back to school, I'm working on my book Born to Be Public which you can read about HERE. I hope to have it done within the next year or two! I'm doing a lot of writing for my favorite magazine ever (Creem, duh!) and I'm excited to have my essay "Our Lady of Passive Aggressive Facebook Statuses" featured in UK erotic paperback Baron Magazine out soon! I promise to try to put out a new piece on here every once and a while, but in the meantime this domain is available for sublet!!! $900/month, utilities allegedly included, landlord REALLY into astrological star charts/sand.

XOXO,
GM

No comments:

Post a Comment